Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

4 Months since accident

Well it has been 4 months since my accident I have been able to start range of motion physical therapy on the knee about a month ago and just last week the doctor gave me the okay to start putting weight on my leg. It has been 4 months since my leg has had weight on it. It felt very weird there isn't too much pain just have to retrain my leg to work again. It is kind of weird to have to concentrate so hard on making my leg function. But hopefully with time and a lot of hard work it will continue to get better. I also had the Wound VAC removed about a week and a half ago the wound is still healing but is so much smaller than what it was when we first started. Wound VACs are amazing and I am so very thankful for modern medical technology. I am also so very thankful for the many prayers that have been said in my behalf. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for my wonderful family and great friends and for the many blessings that he has blessed me with!! Those that say miracles do not exist anymore I beg to differ, because I have been the recipient of miracle after miracle over the last 4 months!

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed at your optimism despite everything that has happened so far. Keep up the progress, I have no doubt you'll be back as you were before. I wish you good luck with everything, especially with all the things that you need to be concerned with such as the legal proceedings involved, and hopefully, your personal injury claims are provided.

    Mastrangelo Law Offices

    ReplyDelete