Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 5, 2013

It has been 9 months since my accident that changed my life forever. I am so very thankful for the amazing progress that I have made. I have been back to work full time for 3 months and I never thought I would be so very excited to be able to go to work everyday. I am so very thankful and blessed to have such an amazing family, friends, and coworkers. I finally got rid of the crutches, cane, and brace it is such freedom to not have those anymore. I am still doing physical therapy twice a week trying to get my knee to work again it is a slow and painful process but my motto is no pain, no gain. :) I haven't got back to running yet but I have got back to getting outside and going for walks which I am so thankful to be able to do. So very thankful to my Heavenly Father for the many blessings he has blessed me with and for the many miracles that I have been so very blessed with.

1 comment:

  1. Vincent and the Grenadines is encouraging travelers to leave their gadgets at home when they
    come to enjoy the toxin busting benefits of this incredible new fruit.
    Now with so many diet options available now a days, the boyfriend and i
    broke up will become a lot easier.

    Look at my blog post - webpage

    ReplyDelete